Whale Watching

 Well today was absolutely beautiful it was 73°, zero wind, and 36% humidity. It doesn't get much better than that. Everyone keeps telling me it rains everyday and that I live in a rain forest. But so far I've had really nice weather.

I helped the Boss fuel the new boat which is 1200 HP so it doesn't drive by very many fuel docks without getting fuel. Then I had two trips. We saw a bunch of Whales! So I took some pictures.


This is what my passengers see! I actually saw that breach one of my guests took this photo.

This is what I see as boat captain!



This is my view from the cockpit-- this is what I  look at all day long. The purple humpback whale is from New Jersey. I think the red whale in the first picture has a wedgie!



That is the Chilkat Mountain Range. I need a better camera. The picture doesn't do it justice.


We had another 20 foot tide yesterday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sis joins the Polar Bear club

51,000 feet

The New Water Well